| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arroyo Barril in June is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is faintly wet. Around 182.8mm (7.2in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Arroyo Barril June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Arroyo Barril:
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 66.2 kms (41.2 miles) NW
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 80.7 kms (50.2 miles) NW
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 44.1 kms (27.4 miles) WNW
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 89.9 kms (55.9 miles) W
- Sanchez, Dominican Republic - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) W
- Villa Riva, Dominican Republic - 47.4 kms (29.4 miles) W
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 68.3 kms (42.5 miles) W
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 69.2 kms (43 miles) W
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) SW
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 76.7 kms (47.6 miles) SW
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 53.6 kms (33.3 miles) SSW
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) SSW